Sister Wives Recap: Kody Brown Hates Plural Marriage (And We Hate Kody Brown!)

February 24, 2020

Kody Brown said the quiet part out loud on Sister Wives this week.

On every episode of this TLC series in 2020, the horny patriarch has come across like a selfish jerk.

Heck, Kody made one of his spouses cry last week by continuing to push the idea of everyone living under one roof in Arizona, despite clear and understandable objections to the proposal.

But the insensitive realiity star plummeted to a new low on Sunday night.

How so?

Kody confessed that he wants all his Sister Wives to be miserable.

“When I was younger, it used to be a lot of pleasure to me when I’d see my wives goofing off and playing and having fun together. I’m jaded, I guess,” the 51-year old explained.

He then continued as follows, admitting that even he -- the most famous polygamist on television -- doesn't like being married to multiple women.

“I just don’t see plural marriage in the same light that I used to.

"I’m struggling with plural marriage and I’m struggling with my wives and I’m struggling with their conflict.

"We’re at a stage in our lives now where were far apart and we’re struggling with getting along.”

To be clear, all that's really happening here is that Kody has an idea (to build a large home in which everyone can reside) and neither Robyn nor Meri nor Christine nor Janelle is on board.

That's pretty much it.

So all it takes is a little bit of dissension in the ranks and Kody can't handle.

His true colors just come pouring out.

more sw

While Kody said all this on the episode, he was watching the four women making snow angels together and saying that he’s “cynical."

He ought to be thrilled to see the Sister Wives getting along so well, right?

Especially since together they share 18 children and the entire point of plural marriage is to create one giant happy famiily...

That's how someone with a heart would feel at least, you know?

“We did an entire discussion about one home and I think there’s a tendency, especially with my presentation of this one house idea, where there’s sort of a loyalty bond that they get with each there,” Kody tried to explain.

Brown then stuck his foot into his mouth into deeper, coming right out and admiitting he can't handle when the spouses don't just acquiesce to his every demand:

“It’s me or them. [For example,] ‘Well, my sister wife doesn’t like this one house idea, so I’m gonna side with her instead of my husband.'”

Throughout Season 9, Meri has also been very open about the struggles of having a plural family, even revealing that she nearly was kicked out of her rental home because of her romantic lifestyle.

Robyn, meanwhile, recently supported Christine when she spoke out against Kody, proving that he's not paranoid at least.

The Sister Wives really do seem to be bonding over their issues with their husband these days.

How dare they think on their own, right?!?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments