Reddit Asks Why People Enjoy Being Alive And Gets A Bunch Of Gross, Heartwarming Answers

February 24, 2020

If you or someone you know are struggling with mental health or suicidal thoughts, reach out. If you're in the US, call 1-800-273-8255. If you're in another country, you can find help here.

I enjoy being alive because it gives me a chance to prove I'm not a failure at breathing and existing every day. I get to have Deadpool, Batman, Harley Quinn, my friends, and my family. Chocolate and booze exist, so why shouldn't I stick around to enjoy them until mortality drags me from this mortal coil, spitting and scratching? u/skopien got a lot of answers from Redditors as to why they're still hanging around too.

Card

Card

Card

Card

Card

Card

Card

Card

Card

Card

Card

Card

Card

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments