Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino on how ‘Jersey Shore’ cast reacted to his prison body

February 28, 2020


Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino worked on himself while he was in prison, and his “Jersey Shore” castmates couldn’t be happier for him.

“Everyone was just so excited to me,” Sorrentino, 37, told Page Six of the cast’s reaction to seeing him for the first time following his September 12, 2019 release from prison for tax evasion charges. “They were kind of like, ‘Oh my God, like, you really did it. You really got, you know, back in great shape and lost 40 pounds!'”

Jenni “JWoww” Farley admitted that she was jealous of his new bod, while Deena Cortese told us that they were all proud of him.

Sorrentino added that he felt that his friends were “so excited and proud for me. It was really, really sweet. These guys are family.”

“I was gaining it when you were in there!” Farley, 34, joked.

Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi, 32, and Cortese, 33, agreed, “Same!”

Now, Polizzi is also working on her fitness routine.

“I love working out,” she told us. “So I’ve always been into working out and especially, you know, now that I can do it after Angelo, because it’s just like hard, especially after three kids. Like you just don’t have the motivation to get back in the gym. So I finally have enough time. I have a babysitter. My kids are in school. I love running. So running is like my thing right now.”

Meanwhile, Sorrentino previously revealed that he lost the weight by waking up every day at 7 a.m. while he was at FCI Otisville and did cardio for an hour. He practiced intermittent fasting as well, which probably wasn’t too hard to do with jail food.

“Probably the best thing was the day that I came home because I was used to prison food and I was able to order, you know, 10 pizza pies, you know, four or five large subs, French fries, chicken fingers, fried shrimp, you name it,” he told us. “And then obviously, after eating all that food and a little bit of diet soda, I was able to have sexual relations with the Mrs.”

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments