Ozzy Osbourne attends Grammys 2020 with cane and daughter Kelly

January 26, 2020


Hey, he is Iron Man, after all.

Ozzy Osbourne walked the red carpet at the 2020 Grammys, days after revealing to the world that he’s battling Parkinson’s.

The rock icon, 71, was accompanied by his 35-year-old daughter, Kelly.

Ozzy looked to be in good spirits strolling the carpet in an all-black outfit, accessorized with a gold-handled cane and his standard crucifix necklace. Kelly matched him, with her bright purple hair popping out from beneath a wide-brimmed hat.

Ozzy picked up a lifetime achievement award last year at the 2019 Grammys. “Coming from a working-class background,” Osbourne said during his initial interview with “Good Morning America.” “I hate to let people down. I hate to not do my job,” said Ozzy. “But you know, put it this way — I’m a lot better now than I was last February. I was in a shocking state.”

“We’re not going to stop until Ozzy is back out there, on that stage, where he belongs,” Sharon said on her own show, “The View,” after the pair’s “GMA” interview.
“It was what he was born to do.”

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments