Porsha Williams: I'm Back Together with My Cheating Fiance!

December 03, 2019

Porsha Williams would like to amend a previous statement she made about Denis McKinley.

As it turns out, she actually can forgive him for cheating.

In fact, she already has... and now she wants to be with him for all of eternity once again.

Despite confirmation that McKinley slept with another woman while Porsha was pregnant with their nine-month old daughter, Pilar, Williams has announced the pair is officially back together.

More than that:

They are planning to get married.

"We're still working it out. We really are. We are re-engaged," Williams told Andy Cohen during a recent appearance on Watch What Happens Live.

Last month, on an episode of The Real Housewives of Atlanta that was taped months earlier, Porsha explained on air that McKinley confessed to cheating during a therapy session.

"After I heard what I needed to hear, I got up and stormed out,” she said on air of her response.

"I didn’t need to know the reasons," Porsha added at the  time.

"I didn’t need to know anything else.... To be disrespected at the most sacred time in life is like, I just can’t forgive that."

Williams was adamant on this episode.

She was certain of how she felt and what the future held -- or did not hold, to be specific -- for her and McKinley.

"I’m done,” she said. “This isn’t anything I’m even capable of forgiving. I literally wish I could wake up and somebody could be like, 'It was a dream, it didn't happen.'"

So... what has changed? 

Why is Williams now allowing McKinley back into her bed and her life?

"We are working on our family," the 38-year-old told Cohen, emphasizing her daughter and replying as follows when asked if she trusts her fiance:

"We're working on our family. It takes time. I love him, and he loves me. And we're doing what's best for our family.

"That's all you can really do."

We guess.

You also could NOT get back together with someone who cheated on you while pregnant, but we'll try not to judge anyone too hard in this case.

Porsha went on to say that she and McKinley will get married next year, but no date has been set yet.

She also knows there's one area of her relationship that will require constant work.

"You have to have trust," she told Cohen.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments