Toni Garrn, Leonardo DiCaprio’s model ex, engaged to Alex Pettyfer

December 31, 2019


Toni Garrn is capping off 2019 as a bride-to-be.

On Tuesday, the 27-year-old model, who was previously involved with Leonardo DiCaprio, announced her engagement to actor boyfriend Alex Pettyfer.

“Christmas Eve the love of my life surprised me on his knees asking me to be his forever. He changed my life the day we met and showed me what love really is – so yes I cannot wait to spend every day (well almost) of my life with you @alexpettyfer,” Garrn wrote to Instagram, sharing a snap of her engagement ring.

Pettyfer, 29, also posted about the engagement news, calling Garrn his “soulmate” and “best friend.”

Garrn and Pettyfer have been dating for about 10 months, according to E! News.

The German-born model reportedly dated DiCaprio, 45, from May 2013 to December 2014. Pettyfer was previously engaged to Riley Keough in 2012.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments