Vicki Gunvalson: Either I Get My Orange Back or I QUIT Real Housewives!!!

November 18, 2019

It's the most wonderful time of the year, folks. By which we mean Bravocon, the first-ever Bravo convention.

Over the weekend, there were huge announcements, like The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City becoming a real thing.

There were also interviews, like the ones that Vicki Gunvalson gave to Entertainment Tonight and then to People.

She spoke about her engagement to Steve Lodge. She shared her very strong opinions about Kelly Dodd's engagement.

She discussed her prescient declaration about Meghan King Edmonds.

Vicki also revealed that if Bravo doesn't restore her full status as a Housewife, she'll quit the series and never look back.

1. Vicki has made her ultimatum

Vicki gunvalson is glowing
Speaking to Entertainment Tonight at Bravocon over the weekend, Vicki revealed that she feels betrayed: "First of all, when they told me I was going to have a reduced role, I said, 'I'm never a Friend. I started this franchise. I'm never going to be a Friend.'"

2. She doesn't like how things went down

Vicki gunvalson bashes kelly dodd
"They said, 'We'll never use those words.' And they've been using those words," the OG of the OC accuses of Bravo and producers.

3. She's putting her foot down

Vicki gunvalson goes on the offensive
"I will never come back part time," Vicki vows. "I'm either all in or all out. I'm not a part time girl."

4. She has her own thing going

Vicki gunvalson waves a knife
"I run a big insurance company and I'm having my best year ever with that," Vicki affirms. "What gives me more peace, you know,"

5. No hard feelings ... mostly

Vicki gunvalson for season 13
"I love Bravo and I love my journey here," Vicki says. "But they're not ever going to do this to me again, because I don't deserve that."

6. Vicki teases where Season 14 is heading

Vicki gunvalson is in shock
She admits that she "might have had to bring out a can of whoop-ass" at this season's Reunion special, which will air next month. Notably, it has already been filmed.
View Slideshow

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments