Tori Roloff Welcomes Baby Girl! See the Amazing New Family Photo!

November 21, 2019

The Little People, Big World universe just got a whole lot, well...

... bigger.

Tori Roloff and Zach Roloff announced on Thursday evening that the former gave birth this past Tuesday to the couple's second child, a totally precious daughter named Lilah.

She was born at 6:52 p.m., weighing 8 pounds 9 ounces and measuring 18 1/2 inches long at the time.

And here's what Tori and Zach told multiple celebrity gossip outlets about the blessed development:

Zach and I are so excited to introduce you to our sweet baby girl Lilah. She has been the perfect addition to our family!

Both TLC personalities also shared intimate photos of Lilah and their first child, two-year old Jackson, in the hospital, with Tori writing "Welcome to the family sweet baby girl!" as a caption to a snapshot of her baby fast asleep.

Just look at this perfect angel here, you guys:

"Love her," Little People, Big World star Zach added on his own Instagram page.

As mentioned above, Lilah joins big brother Jackson Kyle in the immediate family.

Like his dad, Jackson has achondroplasia, the most common form of dwarfism.

And, while neither Tori nor Zach has yet commented on Lilah's status, Amy Roloff let slip several days ago that the young girl, then still in utero, also appears to have this condition.

That's a discussion for another time. Tonight is all about joy.

The Little People, Big World stars told celebrity gossip site Us Weekly back in May that they were expecting another little one, following many weeks of speculation by fans.

“We are so excited to announce that Jackson is going to be a big brother,” Tori and Zach said this spring.

“We can not wait to meet our sweet baby girl!"

They later confirmed that the baby was due in November and also confirmed that it was going to be a girl.

Tori, to her credit and our immense pleasure, has been very open and honest about both her pregnancy and her impending child throughout the past few months.

In June, for example, she made it clear that she's very fortunate to be expecting for a second time.

But also made it clear that life was a struggle for her at that moment.

Roloff explained on social media:

'Don’t get me wrong-I’ve been so lucky… im not sick (anymore) and I haven’t had any complications (thank the lord)."

"However I have had a harder time accepting my body this go around. I’ve gotten bigger a lot faster than I did with Jackson and I’ve become a lot more insecure."

It broke our heart to hear Tori admit to this feeling.

About a week later, however, she offered up the following status update:

"I’m feeling a lot better now than I did. … My belly button never returned after Jackson and is becoming even less visible now."

"I don’t really have cravings."

"Other than gummy bears (but honestly I love them with or without being preggo). I don’t think Jackson ‘gets it’ but he loves checking his belly for baby."

Then there was this update in August:

I thank God for this amazing gift every single day and I know how blessed I am but it definitely hasn’t made me feel my best.

I love feeling baby girl move inside me. I love sharing this experience with Zach and Jackson!

I love that God has given me a gift and chosen me to be this sweet child’s mama.

We could not be happier for Zach and Tori and we look forward to more exciting Roloff baby news in the future.

Meaning what, exactly?

Audrey and Jeremy Roloff are also expecting their second child; their little boy is due in early January.

Congrats all around!!!!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments