Sonja Morgan gets kicked out of bar in Philadelphia’s ‘Gayborhood’

November 18, 2019


It’s not such a beautiful day in the Gayborhood.

“Real Housewives of New York” star Sonja Morgan was thrown out of a Philly piano bar in the city’s gay area known as the “Gayborhood.” We’re told Morgan was booted after singing “Hello, Dolly!” and was crying and moaning “They s - - t on me!”

Reached for comment, Morgan confirmed to Page Six that she’d been kicked out, explaining, “I was with friends who were singing at the piano, like we do at [Upper East Side bar] the Townhouse, and the piano player said, ‘Remove her!’ ”

Morgan told us she still doesn’t understand what crossed the ivory-tickler, but he might have been miffed because she touched the microphone.

“I don’t know what the etiquette is, but I noticed [the previous singer] just sang into it with no hands.”

She told us, “I took [the microphone] off the stand to do ‘Hello, Dolly!’ and we had a crowd gathering and excited.”

Morgan told us that she was “tearful” at first because “I felt slighted by the piano player” but her crew moved on. “We had a blast. I love Philly,” she said.

She told us she couldn’t remember the name of the bar.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments