Hannah Jeter makes modeling comeback in Editorialist magazine

November 21, 2019


She’s back in the game.

Hannah Jeter, the wife of former Yankees shortstop Derek Jeter, is dipping her toes back into modeling for the first time since having two children.

The 29-year-old stunner graces the cover of Editorialist magazine’s Holiday 2019 issue and opened up about how motherhood has changed her.

“I’ve found strength in myself that I never knew existed,” she said. “It’s sort of like a whole new me.”

The swimsuit model also revealed her struggle to lose the baby weight after the births of Bella, 2, and Story, 10 months. She gained 70 pounds in the first pregnancy and 55 in the second.

“I went into hiding,” Hannah said. “No one really saw me, but I have pictures … I always thought, you know, I’m going to have kids and go right back to work and pop back into shape, and it’s not that easy.”

She’s since tried intermittent fasting, which made her skin clearer, energized her and made her feel “incredible.”

When it comes to parenting, Hannah said she knows exactly what kind of mom she wants to be.

That includes keeping gadgets away from the girls, though they still know what screens are thanks to their dad.

“They see their dad watch SportsCenter,” Hannah admitted.

Hannah and Derek, now 45, married in 2016 and live in Miami. The ex-Bronx Bomber has been part-owner of the Miami Marlins since 2017.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments