Ariana Grande Says She's "Very Sick," Has No Idea What's Going On

November 17, 2019

Ariana Grande has provided fans with a candid update on her health.

And it's pretty darn concerning.

The 26-year-old singer -- who is currently performing on her Sweetener World Tour -- posted numerous messages on her Instagram Stories Saturday, alerting her followers know about how she's been feeling sick for “over three weeks at this point."

She added that she may possibly have to cancel upcoming shows.

“Hi my loves so I’m still very sick. I’ve been sick since the last London show," wrote Grande, adding in these posts:

"I don’t know how it’s possible but my throat and head are still in so much pain. I sound okay I’m just in a lot of pain and it’s difficult to breathe during the show.

"I just really don’t know what’s happening with my body right now and need to figure it out.”

Sounds sort of scary, doesn't it?

To her credit, Grande was very open about what's been going on... even if she isn't certain what that actually entails.

Along those lines, the artist also shared a few videos of herself explaining her current condition.

This is what she said...

Hi everyone so I have a quick health update, I just finished my show in Charlottesville and I’ve been sick since the last show in London.

I’ve been coughing and had this like crazy sinus infection thing that has not gone away for a really long time.

I haven’t been able to really get better and tonight during the show tonight my head was really splitting and heavy and my glands really hurt and I’m trying to figure out what’s going on.

Where does the superstar go from here?

That's the big question right now.

And Grande wishes she had an answer.

The pop star said she will be visiting a doctor to try and learn more about her status -- and that's sort of all she knows and/or can pass along right now.

It's clearly a struggle for her.

ag post1

Added Grande:

“I’m scared that I might have to cancel some things, so this is kind just a heads up of like I don’t know what’s happening with my body, and I’m really disappointed and freaked out of why I can’t get better because it’s been over three weeks at this point."

The artist said in another clip that all “bullsh-t health stuff aside,” she yearned to share how “grateful [she is] from these shows and how special this has been and how much [she’s] looking forward to the rest of it."

Her next show is scheduled for tonight in Lexington, Kentucky.

We presume she will fulfill this obligation, but can't say for certain right now.

“I’m going to cherish these memories with you guys because they’re really beautiful and that’s why I’m really mad I can’t get better because I really don’t want to cancel anything because I’m really cherishing all these last moments together,” Ariana said, prior to ending the video with ”I love you.”

We send Ariana Grande our very best wishes for a full recovery.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments