‘Vanderpump Rules’ star Scheana Shay is pregnant after miscarriage

October 28, 2020

Scheana Shay is going to be a mom.

On Wednesday, the “Vanderpump Rules” star revealed she and boyfriend Brock Davies are expecting their first child, five months after revealing she suffered a miscarriage.

“IT’S ALL HAPPENING APRIL 2021!!! We are expecting our rainbow baby!!! 🌈👶🏻,” Shay posted to Instagram.

In an interview with People, the mom-to-be said she “got pregnant so quickly” this time.

“My doctor told me to wait one period and ovulation cycle and then we could try again. It was the first and only time we tried and I had a feeling right away, but it was so soon to tell because I wasn’t even close to missing my period yet. I just had a feeling,” Shay said.

Davies also celebrated the exciting news on social media, captioning an Instagram post with Shay: “If I know what love is it’s because of you! 🌈.”

Shay is the latest “Vanderpump” personality to announce her pregnancy.

In September, Brittany Cartwright revealed she and Jax Taylor are expecting a baby boy. Lala Kent and fiancé Randall Emmett have a baby girl on the way, and former “Vanderpump” star Stassi Schroeder will welcome her first child, a daughter, in January.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments