Nick Cordero’s widow turns late actor’s ashes into family vase

October 31, 2020

Amanda Kloots, widow of Broadway star Nick Cordero, is opening up about a family vase she had made using the late actor’s ashes. The piece also features handprints from Kloots and their 16-month-old son, Elvis Eduardo.

“My beautiful vase that Elvis and I made with some of Nicks ashes is done,” Kloots wrote Friday. “I cannot believe how it turned out.”

“Elvis and I put our handprints into the clay before it was fired and then she glazed the vase and added the heart design,” she added. “I intend to always keep flowers in this vase, reminding me of Nick every time I look at it.”

Last month, Kloots honored what would’ve been Cordero’s 42nd birthday, sharing photos taken from a friend’s party one year before the actor would succumb to coronavirus complications. 

“Happy 42nd Birthday baby 🎊 I bet you’re having quite the celebration up there, probably singing to everyone. Elvis and I will be singing here on earth to you ❤️.”

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments