Willow Smith ‘proud’ of Jada Pinkett Smith for revealing August Alsina affair

September 29, 2020

Willow Smith said she’s “proud” of her mom, Jada Pinkett Smith, and dad Will Smith for being honest about Jada’s “entanglement” with singer August Alsina.

“I want to put it on the table. I’m so proud of you. To be able to see you and Dad do that, for me, that was like, ‘Okay, that’s the real deal,'” Willow explained on Monday’s “Red Table Talk.” “That’s real love.”

Willow, 19, seemed to have forgotten that her parents initially lied via their reps about the affair, calling it “absolutely not true.

Willow continued, “When you can be like, ‘I’m with you, I’m going to stand by you and I’m going to hold your hand, because I love you.’ That’s really important.”

Jada, 49, admitted coming clean about the affair in a public forum was “the total breakdown of any mask” she was wearing.

When Jada and the “Fresh Prince of Bel-Air” star, 52, copped to the tryst, they admitted they had been secretly separated at the time.

“We did everything we could to get away from each other, only to realize that’s not possible,” Jada told her husband.

Upon the couple’s decision to reconcile, Alsina cut off all ties.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments