Pregnant Ashlee Simpson celebrates baby shower with family

September 30, 2020

Pregnant Ashlee Simpson celebrated the impending arrival of her third child with her family.

The “Pieces of Me” singer, 35, shared several snaps from her baby shower on Tuesday with three generations of Simpson women.

Joining her in the pic were daughter Jagger, 5, sister Jessica Simpson with her two daughters, Maxi, 8, and Birdie, 1, and mom Tina Simpson.

“I’m so grateful to be with my family as we get ready for my baby boy!” she captioned the photos. “Not long now!”

She also posted a photo with Jagger, whom she shares with husband Evan Ross, and her son Bronx, 11, from her previous marriage to Pete Wentz.

Jessica, 40, also shared a photo from the shower, writing, “Celebrating new life with my soulmate, best friend, role model, baby sis @ashleesimpsonross. This lady right here is someone we should all aspire to be… determined, hilarious, artistic, loving, soulful, wise, loyal and a champion of motherhood!!!

“I keep telling her that I looked like this 2 months pregnant. When she needs a good laugh I send her pics of my 3rd pregnancy journey! I love you and I can’t wait to be an auntie of 3!”

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments