Danica Patrick has a warning for next boyfriend after Aaron Rodgers split

September 29, 2020

Danica Patrick’s next boyfriend has his “work cut out” for him.

During a recent appearance on Quibi’s “The Rachel Hollis Show,” the retired NASCAR driver, 38, reflected on relationships in the wake of her split from Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers after two years of dating.

“The next guy has his work cut out for him because my intuition, my standards, my boundaries, my wants and needs are off the charts,” Patrick said. “Cause I’ve gotten to know me so much more. So it’s gonna be so much more narrow and specific. And I think that’s the challenge with a relationship.”

In July, rumblings of a split emerged when Patrick unfollowed Rodgers, 36, on Instagram. Following news of the breakup, Patrick posted cryptic messages on social media.

Patrick also offered insight to Hollis about analyzing growth in relationships.

Danica Patrick and Aaron Rodgers
Danica Patrick and Aaron RodgersGetty Images

And I said this at the beginning of the last relationship. I was like, ‘Look. You either grow together. One grows and one doesn’t. Or you grow apart.’ I have never experienced growth without pain,” she said.

Much like Patrick, who has been candid about her breakup journey with Instagram followers, Rodgers also publicly divulged that he’s embracing a “better head space” as the 2020 NFL season gets underway.

“I have just a new and increased love of life. And I’ve made decisions and changes and habits that put me in a lot better head space and there’s just a lot of things that have come together in my life over the last few months that have really been enjoyable and reminded me, given me perspective, on life and in football to view things through the most positive lens I possibly can,” Rodgers, who has led the Packers to a 3-0 start, recently said on “The Pat McAfee Show” on SiriusXM’s Mad Dog Sports radio.

Patrick and Rodgers were first linked in early 2018. He previously dated actress Olivia Munn for three years.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments