Lala Kent’s fianceé Randall Emmett set to appear on ‘Vanderpump Rules’

November 16, 2019


Lala Kent‘s man is ready to make his “Vanderpump Rules” debut.

The reality star told Page Six at BravoCon on Saturday that Randall Emmett will appear on the show’s upcoming eighth season, premiering on January 7, 2020, saying: “You’ll actually see quite a bit of [my relationship]. I have no idea [why he caved in].”

“I have no idea, but I honestly think since last season he was like, ‘We need to show people what our relationship is really like,'” she added. “Because I’m the type of person, I make jokes about like blowjobs and bjs on the pj — that’s just my sense of humor. I’m all talk. No, no bite. I think now people will be like, ‘Oh, my gosh.’ Our dynamic is totally aligned. We mesh perfectly together. And that’s all I want people to see is like, this is who I am with my partner.”

Kent, 29, and Emmett, 48, have been dating for years and became engaged on her 28th birthday in 2018. She refused to name Emmett on the Bravo hit show at the beginning of their courtship and he has never appeared on “Vanderpump Rules.” However, he filmed his home renovation for Jeff Lewis’ “Flipping Out.”

It’s unclear if fans will see their April 2020 wedding on TV, as Kent is still working out some of the fine details.

“It’s very overwhelming,” she said of the planning process. “It’s very exciting but I didn’t realize how much goes into wedding planning, so I’m freaking out. We’re five months out…Scheana [Shay] just said like, ‘You have to do the seating chart.’ I was like, ‘A seating chart? Can I just first come first serve to tables?'”

But, the couple may not have to worry about some of the finer details as Kent’s SUR boss Lisa Vanderpump told us that she plans to be involved in their wedding in some capacity.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments