Harry Styles throws shade at Zayn Malik on ‘Saturday Night Live’

November 17, 2019


Zayn Malik, who?

Harry Styles threw shade at former One Direction bandmate Malik during his opening monologue on this weekend’s episode of “Saturday Night Live.”

“I love those guys. they’re my brothers: Niall [Horan], Liam [Payne], Louis [Tomlinson],” Styles said of the band behind a piano, later adding “Ringo” after a brief pause.

Malik left One Direction in 2015, citing “stress” as a factor. Following his exit, the 26-year-old pop star commented that he and Styles, 25, never had much of a relationship while in the group.

“To be honest, I never really spoke to Harry, even when I was in the band,” Malik told Us Weekly in 2017.

Tomlinson, 27, recently spoke about where he stands with Malik, telling Metro UK he doesn’t forgive the “Pillowtalk” crooner for dissing the band.

“At the moment, I am still pretty mad about the whole thing. I don’t think he [Malik] handled it very well. But never say never. Who knows? He chatted a lot of s–t in the early days. I thought One Direction were pretty good,” Tomlinson said.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments