August Alsina Claims He Had an Affair with Jada Pinkett Smith that Will Smith Approved

July 01, 2020

August Alsina is a New Orleans' based R&B musician who, in 2019, wrote a song called "Nunya," which is a great Dad joke, but also a song rumored to be about Alsina's relationship with Jada Pinkett Smith. The song is about a woman, Koren, who rejected Alsina, but continues to check in on his sex life. "Koren" is Jada Pinkett Smith's middle name. The video also features a GIF of Pinkett Smith.

If it were just a song, however, it wouldn't have gained as much traction without evidence of a potential affair. Jada Pinkett Smith and Alsina have had a close relationship over the years -- they went to the BET Awards together, he has vacationed with the family, and he appeared on Pinkett Smith's Red Table Talk where he talked about his drug addiction -- and how the Smith family helped him through it -- and Pinkett Smith talked about her sex addiction in the same exchange. He has been described as a "close family friend."

All of which is to say: Rumors of August Alsina, 27, and Jada Pinkett Smith, 48, of having an affair have been circulating for a few years.

In an interview with The Breakfast Club's Angela Yee yesterday, Alsina confirmed that he had a years' long affair with Pinket Smith, but the twist is that ... Will Smith gave his blessing.

"I actually sat down with Will [Smith] and had a conversation due to the transformation from their marriage to life partnership ... he gave me his blessing," Alsina said in the interview. He said that he fell hard for Pinkett-Smith.

"I totally gave myself to that relationship for years of my life, and I truly and really, really deeply love and have a ton of love for her. I devoted myself to it, I gave my full self to it -- so much so to the point that I can die right now and be okay with knowing that I truly gave myself to somebody."

"And I really loved a person, I experienced that and I know what that feels like -- and some people never get that in this lifetime. I know that I am completely blessed and this conversation is difficult because it is so much, that it would be hard for people to understand but -- once it starts to affect me and my livelihood -- I have to speak up about my truth."



Alsina said that he is finally opening up now because people have started to question him.
"Contrary to what people may believe, I am not a troublemaker. I don't like drama. Drama actually makes me nauseous. And I also don't think that it is ever important for people to know what I do, who I sleep with, who I date ... but in this instance it is very different because as I said, there are so many people that are side-eyeing me, looking at me questionable [sic].

"I have lost money, friendships, relationships behind it and I think it is because people don't necessarily know the truth. But I have never done anything wrong."

A representative for Jada Pinkett Smith denies the affair. "Absolutely not true!!" According to Twitter, however, it's been an open secret for a long time.

Via: Page 6

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments