Amber Heard claims Johnny Depp attacked her, threatened to ‘f–k her corpse’

July 20, 2020

Johnny Depp allegedly choked Amber Heard while she was naked during a three-day marathon of assaults — telling her that he would “f–k her corpse,” a London court heard Monday.

The “Aquaman” actress, 34, detailed the violent fight in Australia in March 2015 just a month into their marriage in a written statement submitted to the court in Depp’s libel suit against The Sun.

“Glass was broken everywhere, on the floor and the countertop. At some point he pulled me around by my neck and pushed me down against the bar, I was against the bar, naked, bent over backwards, my back against the marble,” she said in the statement.

Heard claimed that she feared for her life during what she called a “three-day hostage situation” at their pad down under as Depp filmed “Pirates of the Caribbean.”

“He was pressing so hard on my neck I couldn’t breathe. I was trying to tell him that I couldn’t breathe. I remember thinking he was going to kill me in that moment,” she said.

She said she began slipping on the wet floor and tried to pull herself up using her forearms on the counter, cutting herself on the broken glass.

“I remember pleading with Johnny saying he was hurting and cutting me and asked him to let me up,” Heard said.

But she said that he ignored her pleas and continued to hit her with the “back of one closed hand.”

“He was screaming at me, over and over again, ‘You ruined my life, I hate you, I’m going to f–king kill you and I’ll f–k your corpse,’” she said in the statement.

“He said it so loud and over and over: ‘I am going to f–king kill you’. I really thought I might die.”

Depp has denied the assault claims but admitted they had a furious row over Heard’s refusal to sign a postnuptial agreement.

He accused Heard of being the violent one, saying he severed the tip of his finger when she hurled a bottle of vodka at him.

The actress, however, insisted that Depp inflicted the injury on himself when he smashed a telephone into a wall.

Heard appeared in court Monday for her first day of testimony in Depp’s case against over The Sun’s 2018 article that characterized him as a “wife-beater.”

With Post Wires

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments