Grace Grimaldi, Prince Albert of Monaco’s daughter, recovering from coronavirus

July 22, 2020

Actress Jazmin Grace Grimaldi, the daughter of Prince Albert of Monaco, has been battling COVID-19 for three weeks.

“I am so thankful that I am starting to finally feel like myself today after almost three weeks since I first felt Covid symptoms,” she posted on Instagram Tuesday.

“I am grateful to be alive and healthy.”

Grimaldi says she still has “symptoms that continue to linger and pop up on and off again. Ex: headaches, ear aches, fatigue and diarrhea. I am just trying to do all I can to gain my strength back and build my immunity … but I am happily on the road to recovery.”

Prince Albert also battled the coronavirus in March and made a full recovery.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments