Elon Musk’s ex-wife denies Ghislaine Maxwell hand-picked her to be his child bride

July 05, 2020

Elon Musk‘s ex-wife Talulah Riley is denying “truly awful” rumors that she had been hand-picked to be the Tesla CEO’s child bride by accused madam Ghislaine Maxwell.

“To my knowledge, I have never met Ghislaine Maxwell,” Riley, 34, said in a statement after her ex went viral for a photo of him and a grinning Maxwell, the recently arrested ex of late pedophile Jeffrey Epstein.

“The other thing I have seen implied is that Maxwell procured me as some kind of child-bride for Elon,” Riley wrote in her extraordinary statement, posted with Musk’s approval.

“Again, I don’t know Maxwell. Elon and I met when I was twenty-two and he was on a business trip to London. It was a chance meeting, engineered by no one,” she said.

Riley admitted that she and her now-ex had once been a guest at Epstein’s Manhattan mansion — but insisted that the ties went no deeper.

“I’m distressed by something truly awful being thrown around this court-of Twitter,” she wrote.

“I hope that every victim of Epstein’s finds justice and peace, and that any person involved in harming underage girls is punished to the full extent of the law,” she wrote.

Riley confirmed that she had been at the same 2014 Vanity Fair party where Maxwell was photographed next to Musk.

Elon Musk
Elon MuskSOPA Images/LightRocket via Gett

“It is possible I was briefly introduced to her, but not in any way that I can remember,” she insisted.

“Elon and I met thousands of people over the course of our relationship. There will be countless photos of Elon with people he doesn’t know/happened to stood next to at a party,” she wrote.

She also dismissed her and Musk’s visit to Epstein at his New York home as a fleeting, unmemorable moment in “an itinerary of appointments.”

“I can’t even date this to a year – we used to travel constantly for work,” she said.

Ghislaine Maxwell
Ghislaine MaxwellPaul Bruinooge/Patrick McMullan

Riley said that she was only speaking out “given the truly horrific nature of what is being implied up and down my timeline today.”

“I wanted to respond publicly with @elonmusk’s permission. However, I speak only for myself,” she wrote.

Musk also insisted, “Don’t know Ghislaine.”

Maxwell was arrested Thursday on charges of procuring and grooming underage girls she and Epstein allegedly abused. The arrest followed a months-long investigation that led federal law enforcement to a chalet in the New Hampshire woods where Maxwell had been hiding out.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments