Chelsea Houska Dishes on Adam Lind, Teen Mom 2, and Her Family's Future

November 15, 2019

Chelsea Houska is easily one of the most beloved stars of the Teen Mom franchise, and with good reason.

Recently, she sat down with the Don't Tell Mom podcast to open up about a number of topics.

(Big shoutout to The Ashley for their very good transcription of the highlights)

She dishes on her troubled ex, what it's really like to be a Teen Mom 2 star and how that has changed over the years, and on her family.

She and Cole have a lot of plans for the future -- in terms of reality TV and growing their family.

Take a look at what Chelsea (and even Cole) shared below:

1. Houska, C.

Houska c
"I probably should have gotten permission technically to do this podcast,” Chelsea admits. “To even do articles, we’re supposed to go through MTV Press, but I don’t think people do that anymore. I don’t like to break rules!" She's so relatable!

2. She's been coming out of her shell

Chelsea houska sells sunglasses
"This last year I feel like I’m kind of growing as a person,” Chelsea acknowledges. “Before I used to hide in my house, literally, hide in my house, all the time. Now I’m trying to put myself out there a little bit."

3. That's why her social media presence has been ramping up

Cole deboer and chelsea houska lookin good
"We are so lucky for the opportunities we have due to this platform," Chelsea emphasizes. "So I’m finally being able to be like, ‘Listen, if you want to make the most of this, and anyone should, you’ve got to put yourself out there,’ and that’s what we’re trying to do now."

4. Is Adam Lind returning?

Adam lind steroids photo
"No, I think that might have been a little click bait because he made an appearance on one episode because he showed up to one of Aubree’s softball games when we were filming,” Chelsea explains. “So they caught him on camera. I don’t think he’s coming back. Not that I know of."

5. Even Chelsea gets online hate

Cole deboer and chelsea houska one year anniversary
"I’m very sensitive, and I just want people to like me. I care a lot,” she admits. Oh MOOD. “Luckily, our following is so supportive, and for the most part everyone is really sweet to us."

6. Others have it worse

Houska chelsea
"We’re really lucky because I know some of the [‘Teen Mom’] girls get hit pretty hard by [haters]," Chelsea acknowledges. "It makes me feel really bad for them. But we all get it." A lot of trolls are just being mean because it's in their nature. Some, like Jenelle, get angry responses because they say and do bad things.
View Slideshow

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments