Sherlon Mcinnis Commits to Visa, NOT to Aryanna Sierra on Love in Paradise: The Caribbean

August 05, 2022

Last week, Aryanna Sierra and Sherlon Mcinnis enjoyed a horny date. They had a great night.

Now, however, it’s time for them to have real conversations about their family’s future.

The good news is that Sherlon is willing to apply for a visa so that he can visit their son.

Unfortunately, he’s not ready to commit to Aryanna … likening her questions as “a knife to his neck.”

“Last night was fun,” Aryanna admits to the camera.

“But now it’s time to hash out all of the things that I came down here stressing about,” she shares.

She and Sherlon speak about his bond with Odin and their “nice family moments.”

Right now, they need to figure out a plan. It’s not feasible for Aryanna to keep flying down with their baby.

Sherlon has long been hesitant to come to the United States. Now, that has changed.

“Best-case scenario is that I get the visa and I can come when I want,” he told Aryanna.

“So I’m going to do what I have to do to make the application,” Sherlon vowed.

“In the past, I was on the fence about me committing to the tourist visa,” Sherlon explained to the camera.

He acknowledged: “Because I have lived my life for me, myself and I, you know?”

Sherlon went on: “But now that I’ve bonded so strong with Odin, the tourist visit is definitely a priority for me.”

“The minute the embassy is open I will be the first in line,” Sherlon declared.

This is “because I need to see my son and I cannot do this from across the ocean.”

Great, that’s settled! But there are more personal issues to work out than just documentation.

“I still need answers from him about where he sees our relationship going,” Aryanna told the confessional camera.

“I would love to leave here and to continue that work,” Aryanna expressed to Sherlon.

“But,” she added, “that also means being exclusive.”

“What do you mean by being exclusive?” Sherlon asked.

“Not having sex with other women,” Aryanna replied more patiently than many people might have.

She added: “Only seeing each other because I feel like if you’re working on a relationship, you’re not seeing other people.”

That’s a pretty good definition.

But Sherlon isn’t ready for that. He says that he’s going through a “process” and is unsure about being exclusive.

“I’ll give you an answer at some point,” Sherlon said. Aryanna doesn’t want him to leave her “in limbo” again.

“Before we leave,” she warned him, “you have to give me a solid answer.”

“I do not like to be boxed in the corner,” Sherlon complained about the deadline that she gave him.

Aryanna and Sherlon for Love In Paradise: The Caribbean, A 90 Day Story

“It’s like … getting a knife held to my neck,” he characterized. Is it really?

Aryanna is asking for a relationship commitment from the father of her child.

If that’s not an easy decision for him, doesn’t that tell them both everything that they need to know?

Sherlon Mcinnis Commits to Visa, NOT to Aryanna Sierra on Love in Paradise: The Caribbean was originally published on The Hollywood Gossip .

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments