Christine Brown Confesses: I Have No Relationship with Robyn or Meri!

August 30, 2022

Back in November, Christine Brown broke away from Kody Brown.

She announced at the time that she was done with this polygamous relationship.

Now, however, in yet another interview with People Magazine, the veteran TLC personality admits that she was done with a couple other related relationships a long time ago.

Looking back at her decision to walk away, Brown told this outlet:

“I hadn’t been that close to Robyn, I hadn’t been that close to Meri, for years.

“As soon as I told everybody, [Janelle] was the only person who talked to me afterwards. I didn’t even talk to Robyn or Meri after that.

“The next time I talked to them was Isabelle’s graduation party and then when I told them I was moving, that’s the only contact I’ve had with them.”

Sister Wives Season 17 kicks off in September 2022. Here is a look at the very first poster in anticipation of new and exciting episodes.

This reveal shouldn’t come as a major shock to long-time Sister Wives fans.

For one thing, Christine and Janelle still work together as salespeople for a seemingly shady weight loss company.

On the flip side, sources have said for months now that Robyn’s connection to Kody has been a problem for Christine.

“She’s been in the process of leaving him for a while,” an insider told Us Weekly in late 2021.

“The big reason why she split from him is because Kody has been completed devoted to Robyn for the past five or six years. That hasn’t changed at all.”

Heck, in a trailer for Sister Wives Season 17, Christine herself acknowledges the following for the first time in public:

“To Kody, Robyn [Brown]’s more important.”

The mother of six only has positive things to say about Janelle, though.

“Janelle and I have stayed close through the whole thing,” she said to People. “She’s wonderful.”

Christine Brown and Kody Brown are no more. These are official TLC-sponsored images of the stars.

With Sister Wives Season 17 kicking off on September 11, Christine has been busy promoting upcoming episodes — but mostly trashing Kody and emphasizing how thrilled she is to be single.

“I get to live life for me,” Christine adds in the latest issue of People, telling this publication that she could not be happier with the choice she made last year:

“My whole world has changed, and every single cell in my body is happier.”

Yup: Every. Single. Cell.

Christine Brown header 13 April 2022

Christine grew up in a polygamous background and always wanted a plural marriage… but her viewpoint started to change WAY back in 2018.

“I started thinking maybe this isn’t working for me,” she admits now.

“And then I stopped believing in polygamy. I realized I didn’t really want to live it anymore.

“I didn’t like sharing a husband or feeling like I wasn’t important.”

Christine Reacts to Kody
This photo sums everything up for Christine Brown, doesn’t it? She looks quite exasperated by Kody.

Christine added that she pretty much made up her mind to leave after Kody refused to accompany their daughter, Ysabel, on a trip in September 2020 to New Jersey for back surgery.

And now?

Brown is happy to live once again in Utah, and she’s very much open to dating again.

Under one condition.

kody and also christine brown

“I want a partnership. I want a guy who actually loves me and wants to be with me intimately,” Christine told People, adding:

“I will be a monogamist from here on out.

“Polygamy is not for me anymore. People can do it, it’s fine.

“Live your life, but no, no, not me.”

Christine Brown Confesses: I Have No Relationship with Robyn or Meri! was originally published on The Hollywood Gossip .

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments