Britney Spears Drops Bombshell Audio, SLAMS Family: “How is There a God?!?”

August 29, 2022

Britney Spears is free from her conservatorship.

A judge sided with the singer late last year and, at last, released the artist from the financial control over her father.

However, in a 22-minute video Spears released via YouTube on Sunday, the superstar makes it clear:

She’ll never be truly, mentally free from the conservatorship. It was just too painful.

“I woke up this morning and I realized there’s a lot going on in my head that I haven’t shared with anyone,” Spears says in the footage, which has since been deleted.

In the audio message, Spears says she has been offered numerous interview opportunities, even one by Oprah Winfrey … but decided it is best to share her story herself.

“I’ve had tons of opportunities… but I’m here to open myself to others and shed a light on it,” Spears claims.

“I get nothing out of sharing this… I have offers [for] lots and lots of money… to me, it’s beyond a sit-down, proper interview.”

Spears does not appear on camera at any point, simply narrating her many allegations, charges and complaints.

“Honestly to this day, I don’t know really what I did,” she goes on, citing the 13-year conservatorship and how it placed restraints across every aspect of her life.

“But the punishment of my father, I wasn’t able to see anyone or say anything…none of it made sense to me.”

Britney continues to blame both of her parents, labeling the conservatorship as “pre-meditated.”

The celebrity alleged that “a woman introduced the idea to my dad, and my mom actually helped him follow through and made it all happen.”

Thinking back to a night it all began, she said that all of a sudden “there were over 200 paparazzi outside my house videotaping me through a window of an ambulance holding me down on a gurney.”

Frightening stuff.

It was all basically set up. There were no drugs in my system. No alcohol. No nothing. It was pure abuse,” Spears says.

“And I haven’t even really shared even half of it.”

Britney Spears was serving and expressive face in this photo from her London hotel room. (Photo via Instagram)

Spears just released her first single in six years, a collaboration with legendary artist Elton John.

But she makes no mention of it here, trashing her dad instead for embracing the “control” he exerted for over a decade on her personal and professional universes.

“I was told I was fat every day,” Spears claimed of her time inside of a mental facility, saying her phone was tapped and adding:

“They made me feel like nothing, and I went along with it.”

Britney Spears Dances to Music

As for her career during the convervatorship?

“It was demoralizing,” Spears emphasized of her 2009 tour.

“You also have to understand, it was like 15 years of touring and doing shows. And I’m 30 years old, living under my dad’s rules.

“And while all of this is going on, my mom’s witnessing this, my brother, my friends — they all go along with it.”

Ah, her mom. At various points in the video, Spears lashed out at Lynne almost more than her father because, according to Britney she just sat back and let all this happen.

Britney Spears Posts Comforting Throwback to Mexico Vacation After Tragic Miscarriage

“How did they get away with it? And what the fuck did I do to deserve it?” Spears asks in the message, continuing with a reference to the #FreeBritney movement and all the support for her online:

“The whole thing that made it really confusing for me is these people are on the street fighting for me, but my sister and my mother aren’t doing anything.

“To me, it was like they secretly honestly liked me being the bad one — like I was messed up, and they kind of just liked it that way.”

“Otherwise, why weren’t they outside my doorstep, saying, ‘Baby girl, get in the car. Let’s go.’”

Spears grew emotional in the video, her voice wobbling as she added:

“How the fuck did they get away with it? How is there a god? Is there a god?

“I was so so weak… I was scared, broken. I’m sharing this because I want people to know I’m only human… how can I mend this, if I don’t talk about this?”

For years, Spears held down a residency in Vegas, performing almost every night and meeting fans and maybe seeming happy, but:

“I was a machine. I was a fucking machine. Not even human almost. It was insane how hard I worked.

“And then one time I speak up and say ‘no’ in a rehearsal to a fucking dance move, they got pissed.”

Britney Spears in April 2022
Britney Spears is all smiles in this photo. She shared it to Instagram in April 2022.

Simply put right now?

“If you are a weird, introvert oddball like me, who feels alone… and you needed to hear a story like this so you don’t feel alone, know this:

“My life has been far from easy and you’re not alone.”

In response to these damning allegations, Spears’ mother Lynne Spears posted an old photo of the two laughing together with the caption addressing her daughter.

“Britney, your whole life I have tried my best to support your dreams and wishes!” she wrote.

“And also, I have tried my best to help you out of hardships! I have never and will never turn my back on you!

“Your rejections to the countless times I have flown out and calls make me feel hopeless! I have tried everything.

“I love you so much, but this talk is for you and me only , eye to eye, in private.”

Britney Spears Drops Bombshell Audio, SLAMS Family: “How is There a God?!?” was originally published on The Hollywood Gossip .

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments