Vicki Gunvalson ‘going to get’ ex Brooks Ayers in lawsuit

November 17, 2019


Vicki Gunvalson is out for blood with her ex Brooks Ayers.

“I’m going to get that guy,” Gunvalson told the crowd Saturday at BravoCon’s “Real Housewives: OGs Only” panel after a fan asked about her ongoing lawsuit against Ayers.

“I’m going to get him. We have our next hearing in December. I’m going to get him,” the 57-year-old continued. “I’m going after him for lying.”

In April, Gunvalson filed a lawsuit against Ayers over unpaid loans.

When Andy Cohen pointed out that Ayers doesn’t have much to his name, Gunvalson responded that his new wife has quite a bit.

“He got remarried. I think she has money,” Gunvalson said. “We did a little bit of research on her. She’s another sugar momma that he’s probably taking advantage of.”

Ayers married Christy Groves last March in Indianapolis. They started dating in 2016.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments