‘Real Housewives’ share their most awkward fan encounters

November 17, 2019


Bravo fans can go to extremes for their favorite “Housewives,” but sometimes they go too far.

Tamra Judge, Dorit Kemsley, Jackie Goldschneider and Brandi Redmond told a myriad of awkward fan stories at their “Housewife 2 Housewife” panel at BravoCon on Sunday.

“I had a fan show up at my house,” Redmond, a “RHOD” staple, said. “I was having a cookout and we were all swimming in the backyard and one of my husband’s friends answered the door just thinking that it was just, they were invited. So then a trail of people come into my backyard and we’re swimming, cooking out, and I’m like, ‘Who are they?’ ”

“But, this fan, she was super sweet,” Redmond, 41, continued to a shocked crowd. “She had her friends with her and she wanted to try on my poop hat, so I was like, ‘Sure!’ We took a picture, she ate a hot dog, and then she left.”

The room burst into laughter as Judge, a “RHOC” favorite, began to tell a story about a fan who got her address and sent her “dildos and KY jelly” while her ex-husband, Simon Barney, and her husband, Eddie Judge, received copies of Playboy magazine.

“It got so weird, I had to contact like authorities,” Judge, 52, said, later adding that she had to write a police report.

“I do want to apologize for doing that to you! I thought it was funny at the time!” Jerry O’Connell, who was moderating the panel, joked.

Meanwhile, Kemsley hasn’t had any awkward encounters in Beverly Hills while Goldschneider from “RHONJ” joked that she can’t wear sweatpants to the grocery store anymore.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments