Omarion speaks out about ex-girlfriend dating B2K bandmate Dreux Frédéric

November 16, 2019


After months of ignoring the hoopla surrounding ex-girlfriend Apryl Jones hooking up with friend and B2K bandmate Dreux “Lil Fizz” Frédéric, singer Omarion is letting fans know he could care less.

“I don’t feel no ways, I don’t feel any way about it,” said the lead singer, 35, on VladTV when asked about his childhood friend pursuing a relationship with his children’s mother. “I think that if they’re happy, then they should be happy. I think they should change the narrative, though.”

The “narrative” in question developed during the current season of “Love and Hip Hop: Hollywood,” where both Apryl, 32, and Fizz, 33, have been accused of disrespecting both Omarion and Fizz’s ex, Moniece Slaughter, in how they chose to move forward as a couple.

“She’s still the mother of my children,” the “Ice Box” singer continued. “When something affects her, it affects my kids, and that affects me. But what she does is, you know, live your life! I think people should do whatever makes them happy. I think they should change the narrative.”

Omarion and Apryl split in 2016. They share two children — son Megaa Omari Grandberry, 5, and daughter A’mei Kazuko Granberry, 3.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments