Lori Stokes is saving major dough just by eating-in during quarantine

June 27, 2020

Lori Stokes says she’s enjoyed watching her bank balance grow during the pandemic.

“[Quarantine] was a major adjustment,” the “Good Day New York” anchor tells Page Six, “but one thing I love seeing is my bank account getting money in it again. I was always out at my favorite restaurants.”

The Fox 5 star said that before the lockdown, she dined out four times a week or more, “and just signing the bill and not realizing how much money I was really doughing out until I was forced to be a home cook.”

Meanwhile, she says she now picks up a bottle of wine “that basically cost the same thing as a glass of wine at a restaurant.” “So I have enjoyed seeing my checks from Fox actually add up in my bank account.”

Not doing so well? Her recently adopted vegan diet. “I went vegan… five months ago. I started losing weight but then I came to Cleveland and I saw some chicken wings on the menu — so my vegan lifestyle ended on Sunday. I saw chicken wings and I lost all will power. That first bite put a smile on my face.”

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments