DC Universe's 'Harley Quinn' Is Definitely Giving Us A Harley And Ivy Love Story In Season 2

April 02, 2020

I know, I know. Why am I writing about DC Universe's Harley Quinn when I clearly didn't like the first season? Let's start with the trailer for Season 2.

I still don't like Kaley Cuoco's rendition of Harley, but did you see that?

ivylovesharley.png

Are we finally getting Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn together OUTSIDE OF COMIC INNUENDOS, AN ALTERNATE INJUSTICE TIMELINE, AND THE FOLLOWING TWEET?

Producer Justin Halpern says YES.

We have caught a lot of heat for not having them together right away, and I get it, but our thinking was we didn't want Harley to jump right back into another relationship when she was on a journey for self-discovery. That felt like selling out her character... I don't want to spoil it, so I'll just say I think we get to the place where people want us to get to, but we do it carefully. We're not trying to bait anyone or tease anyone. We pay off things off in a satisfying way but we want to make sure we earn it.

It's almost like they knew what I needed to give the series a second chance.

DC Universe's Harley Quinn Season 2 premieres tomorrow, April 3, on the streaming service. You can't binge it though, kids, as they release episodes weekly.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments