Oh, So The Biden Administration Is Giving Up On COVID Prevention Plans Entirely? Cool.

February 05, 2023

Joe Biden gives a thumbs up to the camera while walking across the white house lawn.

Here at The Mary Sue, we have a lot to say about Republicans. I myself have written many an article about the party across the isle, and not all of them are nice. In fact, I don’t think any of them are nice. But considering how some Republicans seem to be cozying up to anti-Semitism and transphobia across the nation, I don’t exactly feel bad about.

But right now, Republicans are momentarily safe from my ire, because I’m aiming my keyboard crosshairs at the Democrats. In particular, the Biden Administration. Why?

The post Oh, So The Biden Administration Is Giving Up On COVID Prevention Plans Entirely? Cool. appeared first on The Mary Sue.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments