Let’s Rank Pedro Pascal’s Amazing ‘Saturday Night Live’ Sketches

February 05, 2023

Pedro Pascal hosting SNL

Pedro Pascal took to hosting Saturday Night Live and I got to see the show in person! It was such a fun experience (and my third time at the live taping). And while you can hear me laughing throughout some of the show, that doesn’t mean that I didn’t also go home and rewatch all the sketches from Pascal’s hosting gig with musical guest Coldplay.

And it’s not surprising, to me at least, that Pascal was an incredible host. He’s a natural on stage, he knows how to commit to the bit, and it lead to one of the funnier episodes of Saturday Night Live in recent years. And that’s coming from someone like me who still regularly watches the series.

The post Let’s Rank Pedro Pascal’s Amazing ‘Saturday Night Live’ Sketches appeared first on The Mary Sue.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments