Pamela Anderson, 52, seduces in nude throwback photo

April 04, 2020


Pamela Anderson shared a risqué throwback photo Saturday that features the “Baywatch” icon straddling a male model while wearing nothing but a tiny belly chain.

The actress, 52, shared the black and white nude image alongside caption, “Love never fails ❤️ #staycalm.” She soon after posted another photo of herself rocking black pumps while propping her feet up on a coffee table, captioning the leggy flick “#chill 🎈”

Anderson and “Batman” producer Jon Peters recently separated after just 12 days of marriage. She denies reports that Peters paid off her debts, though she revealed he did give her $100K.

“I don’t need anyone to pay my bills … I own a $10 million house in Malibu Colony that has been rented for almost two years now, and for the next three to five years, for $40,000 a month. That more than covers all my bills and expenses. I have contracts and other work.”

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments