The Only ‘Superhero Fatigue’ I’m Getting Is From Having This Conversation

January 28, 2023

The remaining Avengers in a conference room in Avengers: Endgame.

Every time the conversation about “superhero fatigue” comes up, I side-eye. Mainly because I am a millennial and so I have had superhero movies coming out my entire life. But too often, it also feels like a bad-faith debate from either people who haven’t ever liked superheroes or people who just don’t want to see superhero movies anymore. It’s not complicated and while I do respect those who don’t like them or don’t want to watch them and just state as much, I don’t love the people who make hating a superhero movie their entire personality.

And so yet again, the conversation is making the rounds online, thanks to the president of Marvel Studios, Kevin Feige. Talking about his time with Marvel, he brought up the question of fatigue and longevity, which he says was already being asked of him back when he first started.

The post The Only ‘Superhero Fatigue’ I’m Getting Is From Having This Conversation appeared first on The Mary Sue.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments