Here Are 20 of the Best Harrison Ford Movies to Watch

December 17, 2022

I am someone who has seen everything that Harrison Ford has ever done. He’s been the love of my life since my parents took me to see Air Force One in theaters. As an adult, I worked my way through his filmography because I liked the energy that Ford put into his work and I love going through entire filmographies of performers I like. All this to say that I am qualified to be making this list and telling the people what Harrison Ford movies they should start with.

Now that Ford is back in the limelight and working harder than ever with 1923, Shrinking, and Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny all coming out soon, there are a lot of people who are going to remember that Harrison Ford movies rule. And if you aren’t as familiar with him and his work, don’t worry. I’m here to be your guide into all things Ford. So let’s talk about 20 movies you should see if you’re getting into his filmography (which is impressive) and talk about why these choices make sense for those just starting to get into the Ford filmography.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments