Okay, We Know the First ‘Jurassic Park’ Is the Best One, but What About the Rest?

June 03, 2022

Sam Neill, Laura Dern, and Jeff Goldblum in Jurassic Park

Soon, the last entry in Jurassic Park’s second movie trilogy will be out in theaters. As fans get ready for Jurassic World: Dominion, let’s take a look at the film series and discuss which ones are the best and which ones are somewhere in a large pile of … you know where I’m going with this.

Simply the best: Jurassic Park

I don’t think anyone’s gonna argue with me on this one. It’s amazing that this film still feels as wondrous as it does all these years later. Even if I know what’s going to happen at every turn, Jurassic Park still manages to excite and even surprise me whenever I decide to watch it again. Like. I know the park is a terrible idea, but as soon as that music starts up I actually want to go inside and get up close and personal with dinosaurs. As our Rachel Leishman said, “It mastered the art of fear, adventure, and the horrors of men having too much power in a beautifully exciting way.”

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments