Debra Danielsen: I Don't Talk to My Daughter! And It's All Because of Teen Mom!

October 04, 2021

We can say this about Farrah Abraham:

She may not be a great influence on her daughter, Sophia, not when she basically forces the 12-year old to show far too much skin for a young woman her age.

HOWEVER... Farrah is close with her daughter.

The two appear to have a solid relationship at the moment.

Debra Danielsen and fa

The same can definitely not be said about Farrah and her own mother, Debra Danielsen.

Appearing late last week on the podcast "Have a Seat with Chris Hansen," Danielsen trashed the entire Teen Mom franchise, while delving deeply into her fractured relationship with Abraham.

Said Danielsen said about the show that made her child famous:

"I would say the show created an atmosphere of entitlement, that a person could do anything they wanted to do without regard or respect for their family or their parent, and so it created almost a monster situation."

Does this mean Debrra regrets Farrah having starred for years on Teen Mom OG?

No, she says it's been worth it, even though "there are long-term, everlasting consequences and we’re not speaking today, so that’s very sad and I miss my granddaughter."

Debra doesn't cite any concrete examples, but she seems to blame the MTV program for how badly things have gotten between her and Farrah:

“I think it really made her suspicious of other people, it hurt her, it damaged her self-image, and it put a fence between her and her family.”

Abraham -- who recently made a shocking return to the Teen Mom franchise, inciting a brawl in the process -- hasn't said much about her estranged parent in awhile.

Continued Danielsen in this new interview:

“I pray to God that my daughter is happy and healthy, and I do want that relationship to be happy and healthy.

"I want to be able to hug her and hold her and tell her I love her, that’s very important to me.

"I want my Sophia to know that she is still the sparkle in my eye and I will always love her and I miss her.”

Abraham, of course, has come under scalding hot water for how she's exploited Sophia.

But Danielsen wants the world to know she's never acted in any similar manner with her own daughter, concluding on the podcast:

"I never exploited my daughter, I tried to help my daughter.

"I threw myself in front of the bus I don’t even know how many times, and I never took anything, not one dime ever, and I had to pay for things in the background and I financed everything."

Farrah has not yet said anything about her mom's podcast appearance and/or any of the allegations mentioned above.

It's hard to almost ever feel bad for her about anything, considering all Abraham has said and done over the years.

But it's also pretty easy to see where she gets it from after you listen to Debra Danielsen for any period of time whatsoever, you know?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments