Lion Babe’s Jillian Hervey live-streaming performance Thursday night

May 06, 2020


Jillian Hervey, one-half of Lion Babe, prefers her drinks on the rocks when it comes to getting ready for a performance.

“To be honest, it goes all the way back to when I first started touring. When you’re on tour, for me, I don’t want to have beer, I don’t want to drink wine because it will put you to sleep — especially right now,” she told Page Six. “So right now I am waiting for my Crown Royal delivery.”

Lion Babe has teamed up with Crown Royal Regal Apple for their “Royal Sessions” live-stream. “The only thing I was worried about was the technical part of it all,” Hervey, 30, says. “Because that seems like a big hurdle. [But] we have a big team that helps us with production.

“I am surprised that this is the new norm,” Hervey says of the live-streams that have been increasingly taking artists into fans’ living rooms. “But when you don’t have a choice and you have to keep moving forward, it’s good to see how strong people’s imaginations are.”

The performance takes place Thursday at 9 p.m. EST from the handle @LionBabe.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments