Eleven Books to Read For the Same Magic as the Percy Jackson Saga

November 07, 2022

Percy Jackson and the Olympians

When the first book of the Percy Jackson saga, The Lightning Thief, first came out, I was right in the middle of its desired target audience because A) I was in middle school and B) I was and had always been (and to be honest continue to be) a Greek and Roman mythology girl. Maybe it’s because I was born and raised and live in Italy, so I’m surrounded by it pretty much wherever I turn, but you best believe I devoured that first book as soon as I got my hands on it and proceeded to do the same thing with the rest of the series

And now that we’re all waiting for the release of Disney Plus’s new series to return to Camp Half-Blood, what better time to put together a list of books that have that same Percy Jackson vibe? Be they about young kids embarking on incredible adventures or exploring mythologies from all corners of the world, here are eleven of the best stories to read once you put down the final book in the Heroes of Olympus saga.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments