Bodied It: Peep This White Lady’s Spot-On Karaoke Performance Of Missy Elliott’s “Work It” [Video]
Image via Erika Goldring/Getty Images
White Lady Nails Performance Of Missy Elliott’s “Work It”
Missy Elliott is a legend and an icon. As such, she has a wide array of fans from young to old, black to white, city slickers and country bumpkins.
We can’t be sure that this lady owns a Missy Elliott album, but she has certainly heard the hit “Work It” a time or two or twenty-thousand as she she literally knows every single word, even the words that aren’t words…
I just found out I have a FUNKY WHITE SISTER
forreal doe
& she brought her home girl with her from da hood that keep tip toeing in the background with a plate of food
yo I’m done!
but she straight killed “Work It” sound effects & all
I love it
pic.twitter.com/Rg9TTHAqu2
— Missy Elliott (@MissyElliott) August 8, 2018
She can’t bring the potato salad, but she can kick it at the cook-out.




forreal doe
I love it
![Forest Essentials [CPV] WW](https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/pcw-uploads/logos/forest-essentials-promo-codes-coupons.png)
0 comments