Keeping It Real: Tyra Owns Up To Ancient Nose Job, Calls Natural Beauty Expectations “Unfair”

March 29, 2018

Rose Hartman/Getty Images/ Mike Coppola

Tyra Banks Talks Nose Job In New Book

Tyra Banks is spilling tea on herself in People while promoting a new book, the stunner is telling folks it took work to look as beautiful as she is, and she isn’t ashamed.

“Natural beauty is unfair. I get really uncomfortable when women who are these natural beauties judge anybody who does anything to themselves.”

In her book, “Perfect Is Boring” Banks reveals that she got a nose job early in her career. Tyra says “I had bones in my nose that were growing and itching,” says Banks, 44. “I could breathe fine, but I added cosmetic surgery. I admit it! Fake hair, and I did my nose. I feel I have a responsibility to tell the truth.”

Welp, for year folks have suspected she touched her nose. She also says she isn’t ashamed to have piled on her makeup.

“As a model, I needed makeup. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with that. It leveled my playing field. Gisele, you don’t need it? I do! And we’re both modeling for Victoria’s Secret.”

That sounds fair, right? Hit the flip to see more of Tyra from back in her runway days, post nose-job.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments