Sister Wives Fans to Meri Brown: Wake Up! Leave Kody Right Now!

January 25, 2021

TLC dropped an exciting bombshell last week.

The network announced that Sister Wives Season 10 will premiere on Valentine's Day.

Why is this especially ironic?

Because the extended trailer released a few days ago by producers make it very clear that very little love remains between Meri Brown and Kody Brown.

The very first wife of the family patriarch has been emphasizing of late that everything is just fine between her and Kody.

She's written on multiple occasion that she'll never give up on her marriage.

However... after seeing footage of upcoming Sister Wives episodes, fans of this franchise have just one question for the veteran cast member and Kody's spiritual spouse:

WHY THE HECK NOT?!?

Considering all that is said between Meri and Kody in the revealing preview, it's pretty hard to comprehend why Meri is still in thiis relationship.

"I can't make him love me," Meri says in a confessional about Kody, who tells the cameras that "romance and sex are saved for people who are in love."

He then added, along these non-romantic lines:

"If Meri and I really wanted to be together, we would."

At another point, Meri and Kody are out for a picnic -- and the former asks what should be a simple question of her alleged soulmate.

"So if I were to lean over and kiss you right now, would you push me away?”

Kody laughs, act very awkwardly and just replies, "Um, no."

Meri is hurt by the response and tears up.

On the latest Sister Wives season that aired, of course, Meri and Kody were constantly at odds.

They went to couples therapy on one episode and Kody complained that Meri always acted like a "victim," openly admitting that he wished he had never married her.

Viewers were aghast back then.

Now? They are simply flummoxed.

“Imagine having to ask your husband if they’d pull away if you kiss them???” one one Reddit user after watching the Season 10 promo.

Another person agreed, echoing this sentiment as follows:

“If my husband and I aren’t intimate to the point that he won’t even kiss me, I’d be gone... He can’t even treat her with respect so why stay?”

And then another individual broke it down like this:

“Why for the love of all things holy is she still around??”

In the past, other Sister Wives fans also begged Meri to leave Kody.

But it doesn't sound like that's even a consideration these days for Brown.

"I love him. I love my family. I'm committed," Meri wrote in early December, amid incessant divorce chatter.

"I have 30 years in this. We struggle. We communicate. We repair relationships as the parties involved are willing and able."

She concluded back then:

I'm human. I have feelings. I make mistakes. I rise when I've fallen.

Sometimes it takes longer than other times to rise. I. Will. Always. Rise. I get angry. I feel peace. I feel pain. I feel joy. I forgive. I love. I'm HUMAN.

I'm here. I'm committed. I'm not going anywhere. Don't get your hopes up.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments