I Imagined How A Rich Guy Would Deal With Problems (12 Comics)

December 13, 2018


I believe that everyone has dreamed about being a millionaire and all the crazy things that they would do. Even when I was in a primary school, my teacher asked us to write an essay "If I was a millionaire, I would..." !

My name is Nixon Siow and I'm a webcomic artist. I post comics frequently on Facebook and Instagram. I've published a few comic books in Malaysia, too!

After watching a comedy movie called "Crazy Rich Asians", I was inspired to create a new comic series about a rich guy. I didn't spend a lot of time on the character design as I was following my intuition.

Looking at financier Jho Low, North Korean leader Kim Jong Un and famous "Gangnam style" star Psy, you can see how rich they are and the crazy life they live. 

But let's not talk about that right now and let's read the comics below. I hope you enjoy it. Cheers!

More info: Instagram | Facebook

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments