6 Anxiety Fairy Comics That Illustrate My Struggle With Anxiety

October 31, 2018


I work a full-time desk job, I go to law school in the evenings, and I have a three-year-old daughter. Needless to say, I’m pretty stressed out. On top of everything, I struggle with anxiety.


Show Full Text

Art has always been an outlet for me. I can’t seem to sit through a meeting or lecture without scribbling at least a few doodles. I started making these comics just a few weeks ago as a way to blow off a little steam. In doing so, I tried to personify this little broken piece of myself and find some humor in it. Though I don’t believe mental illness is a laughing matter, I do believe that laughter can be good medicine for those who struggle with it.

I was really nervous to put these into the world. The fact that I have received so much positive feedback from other people who say they have the same struggles, the same thoughts, and quirks, has helped me feel a little less alone, a little less broken.

I hope my silly doodles are able to do the same for others who may be battling their own Anxiety Fairies.

More info: Amandapandacomics.com

Social Anxiety

Trying new foods with anxiety

When strangers on the internet like my OC

Trying to work with anxiety

Forgotten Straightener

Nails

Anyone can write on Bored Panda.Start writing!

Bored Panda works best if you switch to our Android app

Bored Panda works better on our iPhone app!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments